What's new

Recommend apps for Moms and kids!

Well, all the Pictionary-like games are very good for klids for development creativity.
But they are good not only for kids because lots of adults play these games days and nights.
The most famous amoung them are Charadium and We Doodle (they are almost the same). Also I like the new one: The Crocodile. It's quick and funny : )

If you're looking for great educational apps that are also fun, check out the ABCmouse apps. There are 4 books with amazing art that my kids love, and an interactive zoo app where they can play with and learn facts about different animals. Just search for ABCmouse on the app store to check them out =)

My 2 1/2 year old loves "Smack Gugl". it has a kid setting to make it easier for the young ones and then slightly more advanced settings for the bigger kids.

Great game for the young ones.

There are so many wonderful kid apps available that are both educational and fun! My fav ones are preschool monkey lunchbox, brightknight kingdom, and superwhy. here is a site that had more 200 best kid apps reviews: ikidapps.com

Another very good website with ranking by video reviews and social buzz is
apps-iphone .net Apps-iPhone - Get the perfect App!

I've found some funny apps for mums.
Bye

[FONT=&quot]I would recommend “So So Happy”, a children’s adoption story and "Paper People Jokes", a fun-filled animated jokes application.Just check out in iTunes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]:)
[/FONT]

I've seen some really good promo videos for popup books, not sure how many are for iphone. Most I've seen are for the ipad.

Whatever happened to the Baby Einstein franchise, did they make it for iphone yet?

If you are into gaming, be sure to try Angry Birds and Mister Miguel. They sure are colorful enough to catch kids attention.

Mister Miguel Mister Miguel's for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), and iPod touch (4th generation) on the iTunes App Store

mrmiguelSLIDE.jpg

If you are looking not only for games apps, I recommend you good app for moms (and dads) to be - it is baby announcement app - stork.cc

ikidapps, Best Free Apps for Kids - iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android has a plethora of apps with descriptions of them all for moms and dads who want to keep the kids busy in a good way. Things for kids of all ages...even toddlers. Do a Google search for ikidapps.