scifan5773 Administrator Staff member Dec 16, 2024 #3,856 scifan57 said: View attachment 116640 Click to expand... Here’s where this came from.
scifan5773 Administrator Staff member Jan 1, 2025 #3,863 KevinJS said: Happening right now View attachment 116905 View attachment 116906 View attachment 116907 Click to expand... Very good shots of the Northern Lights! Unfortunately I have full overcast and can see nothing.
KevinJS said: Happening right now View attachment 116905 View attachment 116906 View attachment 116907 Click to expand... Very good shots of the Northern Lights! Unfortunately I have full overcast and can see nothing.
KevinJS35 Super Moderator Staff member Jan 3, 2025 #3,865 scifan57 said: Very good shots of the Northern Lights! Unfortunately I have full overcast and can see nothing. Click to expand... I was in Fort Nelson BC when I took those pix. I’m quite surprised that the iPhone camera is capable of capturing the aurora.
scifan57 said: Very good shots of the Northern Lights! Unfortunately I have full overcast and can see nothing. Click to expand... I was in Fort Nelson BC when I took those pix. I’m quite surprised that the iPhone camera is capable of capturing the aurora.
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo AM31 Review: The Ultra-Mini Magnetic Power Bank with Kickstand ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon