What's new

Quickest way to get a 6s plus

Back to op - me. Apple wants the "billing password" which I don't have and don't really want to ask the "owner" of my sharing plan so I guess I will order from BB or V. They both just say "coming soon." I assume I will be able to pre order on Saturday. ????

Back to op - me. Apple wants the "billing password" which I don't have and don't really want to ask the "owner" of my sharing plan so I guess I will order from BB or V. They both just say "coming soon." I assume I will be able to pre order on Saturday. ????
Online pre-orders start at one minute after midnight this Saturday night PDT at the Apple online store. It starts at 01:01 where I live. You should contact your cellular carrier to ask when their pre-order starts.

Last edited:
Pre-Order for me in the UK starts at 8.01am.

I wonder how many people who work on Saturdays will be a little late for work this Saturday morning?;)
Oh yes, I think there might be more than a few people who "Missed the bus/Train was late/The car wouldn't start/The alarm didn't go off"

Just a heads up. If you are planning on using Verizon, they have reserved pre-orders in the past. You might want to ask them if they are now. Then, no worries about reserving, it will already be done.

I wonder how many people who work on Saturdays will be a little late for work this Saturday morning?;)
Come to think of it, I don't feel well. I think I'm coming down with something. Yea, that's it.. I'm coming down with something ;)

I got my preorder in. I wanted to buy it outright and it turned out I had to order from Apple to do that. At 3:01 (edt) I could not get through on Apple's website so I tried Verizon. I went through all the steps till I got to payment. My daughter-in-law started the account and the only option V gave was to have the payment on her cc and have it sent to her address.
I then tried BB. I could not buy outright from them. The only options were monthly payments or the 2 year contract.

Finally, at 3:40 I got through on the Apple site and bought one outright for 9/25 delivery.

But as of Tuesday evening I am still in processing stage. I am not wasting time by standing in line of Friday but I am wasting time checking my order status 6 to 8 times today to see if I got a tracking number.

But as of Tuesday evening I am still in processing stage. I am not wasting time by standing in line of Friday but I am wasting time checking my order status 6 to 8 times today to see if I got a tracking number.
I'm the same as you, Still in the Processing status and checking all the time :)

Last year I got the Dispatch email two days before the delivery day.

Last year I got the Dispatch email two days before the delivery day.
I guess you'll be checking your inbox whenever you're near your computer, just so you don't miss that shipping notification.;)
In the past, on the scheduled delivery day, if I'm out in the yard, I'll leave a note on the door telling the UPS driver that I'm in the backyard just so I don't miss the delivery.

I guess you'll be checking your inbox whenever you're near your computer, just so you don't miss that shipping notification.;)
In the past, on the scheduled delivery day, if I'm out in the yard, I'll leave a note on the door telling the UPS driver that I'm in the backyard just so I don't miss the delivery.
I'll be checking constantly from now on.
On delivery day I'm up earlier than usual because I have had an 8am delivery before, last year it was 9 am.
I jump up and down from the couch at every sound in case I miss them.