What's new

question for those with SGP Neo Hybrid ex Bumper set...

schollianmj

Reaction score
So I just got my package from SGP today, and while the bumper looks great, I am having an issue keeping it on my phone... I carry my phone in my pocket and almost every time I pull it out I have to fix at least one of the corners. the entire thing is sliding off, the hard part and the silicone inner part... I am half tempted to put a layer of clear tape on the edges of my phone and then use a little silicone sealant to glue the darn thing on...

Is this just me? Is it an issue with my product? should I contact SGP about this?

Im NOT trying to slam the company, I just have never used any sort of bumper, normally I either run no case or a full clip on style that locks all around the device... Im just looking for advise and experiences from other users.

I have this bumper also, along with the glass screen protector, but I don't experience the problems you are having. I know when I remove mine to clean my phone every once on a while I always think to myself the silicone part seems loose but then it is fine when I put the exterior back on. Although, I don't carry mine in my pants pocket, it's usually in a WaterField clip case (which fits in there snug) or inside a coat pocket, and I don't experience it trying to come off ever.

i just researched on this case and must say i like it a lot, particular the mint one! have a question though. what exactly is the material for the bumper. some of the other color says metal and some doesnt. are any of them actually metal or are they all hard rubber? thanks.

no, none of them are metal. the outer colored piece is a hard plastic material. the inner is a nice soft silicone rubber piece. I think I was just having growing pains with mine yesterday, it seems to be fitting a lot better today. hasn't popped off once yet. they have two series out, the vivid and the metal. that is only referring to the colors of the outer rings.

Even with my small issues I had yesterday I still totally recommend this company and this case setup. it comes with the cleat front and back pieces as well and three Jelly buttons... I did find it odd, I ordered a vivid red bumper and the jellys I got were white, black, and orange... why orange? I would think vivid red to match the bumper... Im about to pull off my Zagg HD screen protector and put on the crystal one that came with this setup... even if I dont like it I plan on gettig the Glas.tr next week anyway.

We've got 3 iphone5s in the family that all have the GlassTr and the bumpers and we all love them. I got the aluminum buttons and they are pretty sharp looking with it. No complaints at all with the products or the company.

thanks for the info. went on their actual site and read about the material. sounds promising. im probably going to pull the trigger on the linear metal crystal or slim metal. i honestly like the neo hybrid snow a lot in whit/mint but im afriad the rubber would get dirty really easily.

how long did it take for shipping since its from korea?

It ships out of Cali. Ordered on Friday last week, recieved it either monday or tuesday. pretty good in my book. :) The products are make in Korea I believe but when you order the products shp to you from Cali.

oooh woops dont know why i thought they shipped from korea hahah. probably will order tonight. gona ask the woman to pay for it. muhahah. thanks again. woulda never knew about this case