What's new

Push notification

dread21

Reaction score
I am running iso 5 on my hacktivated 3GS but my push notification doesn't work is there a way to fix it???

Yes the notifications are on.. I am using iso 5 so push doctor will not work on it as yet.. Haven't tried push fix as yet.. What source should I install to get push fix?

I had tried that, it but wen I am to activate it with tunes it say the sim inserted is not valid... I am located all the way in Jamaica.. But I have ordered a AT&T sim online so it should reach anytime next week when it does I will try again

I had tried that, it but wen I am to activate it with tunes it say the sim inserted is not valid... I am located all the way in Jamaica.. But I have ordered a AT&T sim online so it should reach anytime next week when it does I will try again

You don't need an AT&T sim, you can just hacktivate with redsn0w 0.9.10b4 and unlock with ultrasn0w. it is not going to do anything for you to put an ATT sim in there.

What baseband does your 3GS have? I have the slight suspicion that you updated to ios 5 and did not preserve your baseband and that's why it is locked.

You need to send me a private message with your model number and your baseband information (Settings- General-About-modem firmware) so I can tell you what you can do to unlock it.

Meanwhile, when itunes asks you for your sim card and says its invalid, TURN OFF the phone and run redsn0w to hacktivate it and get into the menu.

The thing is its on ISO 5 untrasn0w is already on it hactivated and all.. But sim says it has to be activated not hactivated and for that I need the sim.. And how can I sent u that private message ?

SAM is supposed to "officially" activate your phone instead of hacktivating it and it is supposed to help with the Facetime/iMessage issue.

Might be that if you do get the AT&T Sim card, you can do an official activation (so to speak) and then use ultrasn0w to unlock and SAM to fix the issue.

notifications issue is not solve with SAM... kindly share the alternative way or compelete method :(

hey everyone,can any one of u tell me how i can get notification on my iphone 3gs i have upgrd 5.0.1 bt i can't get any notification :(

I have done ... Notifications are working with hlp of SAM...

I ll sare all the method very soon

cooper4 said:
hey everyone,can any one of u tell me how i can get notification on my iphone 3gs i have upgrd 5.0.1 bt i can't get any notification :(

If u have factory unlock 3gs then, should not be any problem with notification ...
But if u have Hackivate 3gs then u have to follow the complete process of SAM installations.. U can check the videos from youtube ... I ll be share all the process TOMMORROW