R RItZ New Member Oct 23, 2010 #1 hey after i had jailbroken my iphone 4 4.1 i had some problems I lost the auto lock setting and the spotlight search setting.......also i cannot access my sound setting can any1 please help me, I used Lime rain....thnx
hey after i had jailbroken my iphone 4 4.1 i had some problems I lost the auto lock setting and the spotlight search setting.......also i cannot access my sound setting can any1 please help me, I used Lime rain....thnx
R RItZ New Member Oct 23, 2010 #2 problem solved...it was supreme preference 3.0 that caused the problem
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo AM31 Review: The Ultra-Mini Magnetic Power Bank with Kickstand ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon