What's new

Problem with iPhone XR

matto75

Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m often finding my Xr has a problem with its touchscreen in as much as occasionally it thinks I’m touching the screen constantly, making use of the keyboard almost impossible. The only solution so far seems to be a reboot. Anyone else experience this? Any tips for prevention?

It’s possible you’re seeing the early stages of a touchscreen failure where you can see phantom touches and other glitches. If you live close enough to an Apple Store, visit the Genius Bar for a free diagnostic.

Oh great!! Only bought it a couple of month ago. Cheers anyway.

Hi guys, I’m often finding my Xr has a problem with its touchscreen in as much as occasionally it thinks I’m touching the screen constantly, making use of the keyboard almost impossible. The only solution so far seems to be a reboot. Anyone else experience this? Any tips for prevention?

Oh great!! Only bought it a couple of month ago. Cheers anyway.
Then if the screen is failing, it’s covered under the standard warranty. BTW, all new iPhones come with 90 days of free telephone technical support. Even if you didn’t buy AppleCare+ you’re still within the 90 day window. Give them a call.

Anyone else seeing the screen occasionally freeze? Happening on my X-r a few times. Only way to get it back seems to be going to shut it down. Thinking it
Might be a iOS update issue.

Thoughts?