What's new

Problem with iphone 6 touch screen

sala769

Reaction score
My touch screen just freezes and stop being responsive that it makes it impossible to use my phone,I restored my phone and it worked fine for a bit then started freezing again.
It only works perfectly fine when i connect it to my laptop(which is a mac incase that matters).

Does anyone have an idea of what could be wrong here or what i can do to fix it?

Does it work if you plug it into a power supply and use it with an external source of power?

That’s really puzzling. Can you take it to an Apple Store? They will run a diagnostics test free of charge.

@sala769 I have an iPhone 6 Plus which was bought new inside the box and it has what Apple says a "Touch Disease." Apple won't repair it since it was already more than 2 Years old model when I bought it brand new and therefore out of warranty. I had it repaired by a qualified technician following the repair method by iPad Rehab. It was a design flaw which was corrected in iPhone 6S. My phone is now working fine. Google "Touch Disease" and you'll find out more.