What's new

Problem with Icon after jailbreak Iphone 4

beniG

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I had jailbreak my Iphone 4 ver 4.1 and after that I sync it with itunes and then install games and apps, But after I turn it off and then on, the icon is white, there is no picture for them, after an hour, some of them fixed, but now many icons are white (without picture),

Help me, help, How can i fix this problem??? :(

Try a soft-reset. Close all apps then - Hold down the HOME, bottom button, and the SLEEP, top button, for about 10 seconds until the Apple icon appears. Allow it to reboot, it may take a few minutes, don't panic like I did, wait for it to reboot. Cures many weird problems on iOS devices.

Thanks my friend, I do that, but my problem is still on, there is no difference...

Please help me, please

If you have "SBSettings" and can still get to it, tap the "Power" icon and then select "Safe Mode". Now, open "Cydia" and tap "Manage" then "Packages", delete the last things you downloaded from Cydia. Reboot and try again. If you still have the same problems, just keep deleting until it works. Just a guess, but try deleting any themes that use "Winterboard" that you downloaded lately, many themes aren't compatible with iOS 4, they haven't been updated in a long time.