What's new

Problem with Find My iPhone app

inquiete93

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I don't know if it's the right place to post this message, so please excuse me if I'm wrong.

Without writing all my life, my husband has an iphone and we have 2 ipad. I used to know where my husband was with Find My iPhone app that I used from my iPad at home (he has already cheated on me twice...). There was no problem, it was discrete.

But he has bought an iphone 6 with iOs 8 and since then he always knows when I use the Find My iPhone app to know where he is, that's pretty less discrete. I don't have advanced knowledge on iPhone and his phone is always locked with digital print, so I don't have any mean to know how he knows when I used it.

Is there a notification on the iPhone when I try to localize it ? Does it send an e-mail to the apple mail box ? Is there another app that allows to do such a thing ? Shall the iPhone be jailbreaked (I don't think it is) ? Can he know that I use the Find My iPhone app on my iPad (I always remove it from the recently used app) ?

That's why I turn to you to try to have an answer.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

I don't know if it's the right place to post this message, so please excuse me if I'm wrong.

Without writing all my life, my husband has an iphone and we have 2 ipad. I used to know where my husband was with Find My iPhone app that I used from my iPad at home (he has already cheated on me twice...). There was no problem, it was discrete.

But he has bought an iphone 6 with iOs 8 and since then he always knows when I use the Find My iPhone app to know where he is, that's pretty less discrete. I don't have advanced knowledge on iPhone and his phone is always locked with digital print, so I don't have any mean to know how he knows when I used it.

Is there a notification on the iPhone when I try to localize it ? Does it send an e-mail to the apple mail box ? Is there another app that allows to do such a thing ? Shall the iPhone be jailbreaked (I don't think it is) ? Can he know that I use the Find My iPhone app on my iPad (I always remove it from the recently used app) ?

That's why I turn to you to try to have an answer.

Many thanks in advance.
You know he can turn off Find My Iphone any time he doesn't want to be tracked and then turn it back on later.