What's new

Problem watching videos... YouTube, Break, Netflix... Etc.

1BADG6GT

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Up until a few days ago I was able to watch videos and even entire movies (Netflix) with out a problem as long as I had all my bars (AT&T 3G)... No buffering (I think it's called) or anything...

Now I can't even watch short video clips without it taking forever to buffer... What gives???

I haven't done anything different to my phone within the last few days for me to think I caused this issue... Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions of what I can do to be able to watch videos or movies without it taking forever?

Thanks in advance.

If it helps... It's a jailbroken AT&T iPhone 4 (4.3)

Perhaps there's a tower down in your area... contact At&t and see if such is true. A tower being down will route all cellular traffic elsewhere... thus creating a bottle-neck for data speed. Even though you're showing a good connection it can be slow.

I will call AT&T later this morning to ask about it, but wouldn't that affect my internet speed aswell? My internet speed is pretty good.

That's a valid point. Have you tried a Hard Reset of your device? Sometimes this can clear up little hick-ups.

I've tried hard resetting it a few times now, deleted and reinstalled Netflix and even created my own Netflix account (was using my friends account) and still... The buffering continues!!!!