What's new

Posting

No... there isn't any kind of probation for posting here at iPF. Are you using a computer or a mobile device for viewing?

Actually the problem has stopped with nothing but persistance on my part. Must be your good aura. So will log out and come back later (dinner time in NZ) and try again

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually the problem has stopped with nothing but persistance on my part. Must be your good aura. So will log out and come back later (dinner time in NZ) and try againThomasjtsi, iPF Staff
There was no intent to post a link to anywhere, I just dragged a smiley from above and dropped it where I thought it should go.
But as you see I am able to post, oops too soon, had to log in again

Maybe it is the reason of cash .If your browser can reserve cash, you can access to that page directly.

Maybe it is the reason of cash .If your browser can reserve cash, you can access to that page directly.
Lol if my browser could reserve cash I would be able to afford to pay someone else to log in for me
I wonder how many times I will have to log in to get this posted
Getting very bored with this might just go back to lurking

Maybe my proceedure is wrong
I come to this quick reply box and type my esoteric cogitations
Then click on Post Quick Reply
This is where I get the "you do not have permisson please log in" message, despite being logged in
So I log in again and sometimes the post is posted but mostly I am logged out
Have read the forum rules and seen the moderators messages to naughty posts but cannot find a guide to posting
Standard Win 7 pc with IE browser and MS security