Post your iPhone 16 cases here .....

My case was a little bit slippery, so I ordered a different one, a JETech cellphone case
IMG_8101.webp
 
It’s kind of hard to find a good quality full cover leather case these days without spending a fortune…I loved when Apple had them but they are no more! So I took a chance with this on Amazon and so far I’m impressed!! It also comes in black and white (more of a beige kinda white tho).
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2512.webp
    IMG_2512.webp
    319.5 KB · Views: 127
It’s kind of hard to find a good quality full cover leather case these days without spending a fortune…I loved when Apple had them but they are no more! So I took a chance with this on Amazon and so far I’m impressed!! It also comes in black and white (more of a beige kinda white tho).
Thats pretty! Post the link!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top