J. A.76 Administrator Staff member Jan 25, 2018 #498 Rossini’s Cat Duet The boy with the darker hair, Régis Mengus, went on to become a famous opera singer (baritone) in France.
Rossini’s Cat Duet The boy with the darker hair, Régis Mengus, went on to become a famous opera singer (baritone) in France.
Pinkpoison46 Administrator Staff member Jan 27, 2018 #500 This is great, Hubby and I can still dance like this but not the acrobatic stuff....
Old Goat Ninja Well-Known Member May 9, 2018 #510 Not sure why, but I keep watching this one. Another one pops up "Seagulls" when you watch this one too. The Seagulls one is good too.
Not sure why, but I keep watching this one. Another one pops up "Seagulls" when you watch this one too. The Seagulls one is good too.
iPhone 16 Accessories The best charger of all time? Anker Prime 250W GaN BEAST! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon