Pinkpoison46 Administrator Staff member Jan 29, 2017 #406 Ebony Buckle sang this in an episode of George Gently....Love her voice.
scifan5776 Administrator Staff member Feb 8, 2017 #409 J. A. said: Click to expand... I think it's fantastic that he came out and personally greeted them.
zstairlessone Well-Known Member Feb 12, 2017 #412 Mine is 22 years old this year. I remember the day it was delivered, and I met Paul about a month later - at that time he still remembered each guitar they made, amazing.
Mine is 22 years old this year. I remember the day it was delivered, and I met Paul about a month later - at that time he still remembered each guitar they made, amazing.
Bacchus Active Member Feb 21, 2017 #418 J. A. said: Click to expand... I liked it but couldn't seem to click the 'like' button. Thanks, J.A.
J. A.76 Administrator Staff member Feb 21, 2017 #419 Bacchus said: I liked it but couldn't seem to click the 'like' button. Thanks, J.A. Click to expand... You're welcome.
Bacchus said: I liked it but couldn't seem to click the 'like' button. Thanks, J.A. Click to expand... You're welcome.
iPhone Talk Check out this Anker MagGo Charging Cube on sale for $65 at Cosco! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon