What's new

Poor camera..

After been to the Apple Store comparing with other iphones I now understand that Iphone4 is equiped with a crappy camera. The fact that testers and users can rate this as a good camera is a mystery to me..
Okay, I've tried the Iphone4. Dont work for me, back to HTC

i don't understand how you can you say the camera in the iphone 4 sucks. even the best point and shoot camera still takes crappy pics when the object is moving or when you're shaking. for that, you need a SLR camera. i have a nokia n95 and was rated as one of the top cameras at that time (also 5mp) and the iphone 4 camera blows it out of the water. i've also compared it to some of the top phones on the market (bec. all my friends have them)....droid, droid 2, evo, storm 2, imagio, sony ericsson c905...and the iphone 4 camera is on par or better than all of them, depending on the lighting.

After been to the Apple Store comparing with other iphones I now understand that Iphone4 is equiped with a crappy camera. The fact that testers and users can rate this as a good camera is a mystery to me..
Okay, I've tried the Iphone4. Dont work for me, back to HTC

i don't understand how you can you say the camera in the iphone 4 sucks. even the best point and shoot camera still takes crappy pics when the object is moving or when you're shaking. for that, you need a SLR camera. i have a nokia n95 and was rated as one of the top cameras at that time (also 5mp) and the iphone 4 camera blows it out of the water. i've also compared it to some of the top phones on the market (bec. all my friends have them)....droid, droid 2, evo, storm 2, imagio, sony ericsson c905...and the iphone 4 camera is on par or better than all of them, depending on the lighting.

Hi, thank you for your comment.
It could seem like my store got some phones of a bad party. Other customers have these problems, probably hardware related. The phones will be sent in for service... So it seems that its not for the Iphone4 in general.
However movement is very relative.. The motion I talking about is very slow motion and movements, I can assure it would be now problem for the N95 (had one before).

I agree with the poor camera, that is the reason I am on this forum. Unless I am in outside in good day light my pictures are not in focus or over exposed. I wish I could post my pictures here so you could see the poor quality. Since I am new to this, is there a way to post pictures taken with my camera so you can see the problem. All my pictures taken inside are poor. ALL