What's new

Photos with the iPhone 6 Plus.

Another tree frog, different colour, same handrail, different location there
image.jpeg

The frogs seem to like your house.
It's getting colder. I think they're waiting for an opportunity to sneak in. ;)

Not only mine, I suppose. I'm the only one taking pictures.
In summer, when you're outside in the evening, you can hear them croaking loudly. There's an area with shallow water and reed very close to my street. That's where they're coming from.

A nice silhouette. You've probably photographed that tree in every season by now, with every photo unique.

Congratulations!
You should get a lot of use out of the activity and workout apps, with all the bike rides and walks you take. What size did you get?
This should answer your question:
image.jpeg

(Not an iPhone picture)

Since school started, I didn't have enough time to walk or ride my bike, imo. But I've managed to exercise for 35 minutes after updating my watch, just by walking, so I know that I'm not too slow. :)

This should answer your question:
View attachment 22791
(Not an iPhone picture)

Since school started, I didn't have enough time to walk or ride my bike, imo. But I've managed to exercise for 35 minutes after updating my watch, just by walking, so I know that I'm not too slow. :)
That's the same model I ordered back in April, except mine has the Milanese loop strap. The product red strap wasn't available at that time.

At the end of the day, you'll see just how much excercise you get in a day of teaching. At work last night I put in 229 minutes of excercise.