What's new

Photos with the iPhone 6 Plus.

I Totally agree with you. I am using apple since 4s. And after 5s camera quality has been significantly improved. I will try to compare both fones at night with the same scenes to show you the result. But clearly, I love my apple and samsung is just my second fone..[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll be waiting for your photos. :)

I'll be waiting for your photos. :)
Will be following soon. Meanwhile some more nightshots from Dubai
ca05a314169f085be11c870c53c0bc2a.jpg
a9f13c49d6f854fa5f13b29ee3bcf2f1.jpg
88441f7515af46db7cc52fd8a43e9412.jpg

Looks pretty awesome.. You have great skills behind the camera [emoji12][emoji122][emoji122]

200a8f63a57fd456fc5acc550fa978fa.jpg

Well dont know about him. We have nice temprature in Dubai. If anyone wants to give me a chance to host?? [emoji12][emoji12]

so here comes the comparison of samsung note edge vs iphone 6 plus. Although its very unfair to compare 16mp with 8mp. Anyways attached here are photos from samsung note edge.

oopps I am unable to attach pictures due to their size. any solution?

so here comes the comparison of samsung note edge vs iphone 6 plus. Although its very unfair to compare 16mp with 8mp. Anyways attached here are photos from samsung note edge.

To post photos on this site, they have to be under a certain size. There's no way around it but to reduce the size of the picture file.

Use an app to resize them. The one I use is called Photogene, just as an example.

To post photos on this site, they have to be under a certain size. There's no way around it but to reduce the size of the picture file.
Ok. But that will rduce the quality too I guess.