Photos with the iPhone 6 Plus.

An unusual place to land
image.webp
 
Looks like the pilot managed to stop just short of the vineyard. I hope there's enough room for him to takeoff.
He landed on a field and was stuck there for at least an hour. There should have been enough room to takeoff, and I hope the men there managed to get him free before it was dark.
 
It looks like the plane was in need of more work than could be done in the field.
That picture is just an hour "old", so it seems they needed the whole day to pull it out. Maybe something was damaged when it landed. The ground isn't firm, and as far as I could see yesterday, the tires were leaving deep tracks in the soil.
 
If the ground was too soft, the landing gear may have been damaged during the emergency landing. Soft ground would also prevent a take off even if the plane was in perfect condition.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top