What's new

Photos disappeared

akson

Reaction score
Hello all,

Yesterday, I dropped my phone and smashed the screen (digitizer) but luckily had a spare black one.
So today, I replaced the screen, and all is working perfectly!

MAJOUR PROBLEM IS:
I went in camera roll today, to view some of my 1500 photos, only to find "camera roll" is totally empty.
OMG!! What can I do about this?

In SETTINGS... Under USAGE, my photo usage is showing 5.2gb (but camera roll is empty) what's going on here.

All I can think, is yesterday I uploaded my first picture to Facebook. But it worked fine (only 1 photo uploaded).

EVEN BIGGER PROBLEM:
No back up anywhere, as don't use crappy computer for much anymore. And have a lot of very important photos of work, jobs, diary appointments etc, etc...

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ROUND THIS - I've tried getting photos off on computer, but it can't find any on there.

Thx for help!

Hello all, Yesterday, I dropped my phone and smashed the screen (digitizer) but luckily had a spare black one. So today, I replaced the screen, and all is working perfectly! MAJOUR PROBLEM IS: I went in camera roll today, to view some of my 1500 photos, only to find "camera roll" is totally empty. OMG!! What can I do about this? In SETTINGS... Under USAGE, my photo usage is showing 5.2gb (but camera roll is empty) what's going on here. All I can think, is yesterday I uploaded my first picture to Facebook. But it worked fine (only 1 photo uploaded). EVEN BIGGER PROBLEM: No back up anywhere, as don't use crappy computer for much anymore. And have a lot of very important photos of work, jobs, diary appointments etc, etc... PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ROUND THIS - I've tried getting photos off on computer, but it can't find any on there. Thx for help!
Are they backed up to iCloud? They're probably there, but something is preventing them from showing. Damage from the drop. Have you tried a hard reset? Hold both the top power button and the home button at same time until the Apple logo appears, then release. Hope that works.