What's new

photo vault app

walleyetracker85

Reaction score
Hey guys I am just wodering what app you guys like for hiding photos and videos. Thanks for the help

I am currently using the iPhone and I have no any ideas of Photo vaults application because never use or download in my iPhone before. So please would you give me the more information of Photo vault application and How can I download in my iPhone?

Hey thanks for the help. I downloaded isafe pro and it seems like a good app. Is it safe to go ahead and delete all my pics out of my main gallery now? I don't have them backed up to iCloud yet. Will it back up the pics that are in isafe when I back them up to iCloud?

walleyetracker85 said:
Hey thanks for the help. I downloaded isafe pro and it seems like a good app. Is it safe to go ahead and delete all my pics out of my main gallery now? I don't have them backed up to iCloud yet. Will it back up the pics that are in isafe when I back them up to iCloud?

I'm not sure about that..

Hi walleyetracker85, for hiding photos and videos i used an application from here Pro App Marketing Agency and noticed that i got my result. You can visit this site and please let me know about that.