What's new

One thing I don't like..

ardchoille

Reaction score
I have been using my new iPhone 5S for a day now and there is one thing I don't like about it.

The home button feels weird. The 4S and 5 had concave home buttons but the 5S has a flat button and it's very evident.

Other than that, I love this phone!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been using my new iPhone 5S for a day now and there is one thing I don't like about it. The home button feels weird. The 4S and 5 had concave home buttons but the 5S has a flat button and it's very evident. Other than that, I love this phone! Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net
Dont worry, you'll get used to the home button. The fingerprint scanner more than makes up for it.

OP
ardchoille

ardchoille

Reaction score
Dont worry, you'll get used to the home button. The fingerprint scanner more than makes up for it.

Yes, I love the fingerprint scanner.. genius idea, that.

Armand2REP

Reaction score
I like the feel, it is more substantial.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Never got hold of a 5, or a 4s, come to think of it. I made the jump from a 4 to a 5s. Even with a LifeProof case, the 5s appears to be lighter, yet somehow feels more substantial.

I have to admit, the 5s was so familiar on unboxing that I felt quite underwhelmed. I guess this is an indication of how brilliant the 4 was when new.

I haven't dug around too much, but I found out today that you can control the 5s with head movements (in Accessibility).

m_i_s_s_y8787

Reaction score
I have the 5c and the home button on that feels looser to me then it did on my 4s if that makes sense lol but other then that two great phones the 5s and 5c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Reaction score
I have the 5c and the home button on that feels looser to me then it did on my 4s if that makes sense lol but other then that two great phones the 5s and 5c Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Using an Otterbox Defender with a cover over the home button on my 5, I don't remember what it feels like. But my wife's home button on her 5c feels sensitive, but not loose.

OP
ardchoille

ardchoille

Reaction score
Hmm.. it's clear that the home button mechanism on the 5S and 5C have undergone some changes. And, I'm glad I'm not alone in this :)

m_i_s_s_y8787

Reaction score
I think it's cus the phones r a lot lighter then other models of iPhones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts