What's new

Older Newbie

bobbyallman

Reaction score
Hello to all. I am a 61 yr old male using an iphone4. I have tried several apps successfully including FB, YIM, MySpace, Netlog, DropBox and many games. My favorites are backgammon, Quell, Quell Reflect, FreeCell, Move It, Scrabble and Zynga Poker. Picture Magic is great too especially for cropping. I have posted a problem I am having so perhaps someone can help. This thing wants me to add up to 5 tags & trackbacks bit I don't have a clue what that means.

hello and welcome to the forum! if you need any help with any app or installation then we will be glad to help!

also, I love backgammon and would like to play with you some time if you want. I am good and it is a very popular game in my country lol

bobbyallman said:
Hello to all. I am a 61 yr old male using an iphone4. I have tried several apps successfully including FB, YIM, MySpace, Netlog, DropBox and many games. My favorites are backgammon, Quell, Quell Reflect, FreeCell, Move It, Scrabble and Zynga Poker. Picture Magic is great too especially for cropping. I have posted a problem I am having so perhaps someone can help. This thing wants me to add up to 5 tags & trackbacks bit I don't have a clue what that means.

Welcome bobbyallman. Enjoy the forums.

Welcome bobbyallman, I hope you enjoy the forum!

Welcome, bobby..... and 61 is not "old." Enjoy your iPhone as much as I do mine. And...... I and others (probably) don't understand the "problem" you posted about. Specify.

G'day and welcome to the forum Bobby!!!! :)

Unleashed said:
hello and welcome to the forum! if you need any help with any app or installation then we will be glad to help!

also, I love backgammon and would like to play with you some time if you want. I am good and it is a very popular game in my country lol

Yes, let's try a game next week. I have not played online before so I will try to find you. I am going put of town this weekend. I live in Huntsville Alabama which is Central daylight savings time. Where do you live and what is the time difference?

EWyatt said:
Welcome, bobby..... and 61 is not "old." Enjoy your iPhone as much as I do mine. And...... I and others (probably) don't understand the "problem" you posted about. Specify.

IFrog gave me the solution. I have lost the icon for LivingSocial but I can find it by searching for it from the home screen moving left one screen. Annoying but it worked so I found my purchase for a massage at half price

Unleashed said:

Yes, let's try a game next week. I have not played online before so I will try to find you. I am going put of town this weekend. I live in Huntsville Alabama which is Central daylight savings time. Where do you live and what is the time difference?

that sounds good. :)

i am living in the united Kingdom (gmt) at the moment it is 1.36pm

Good for you. my dad doesn't even know how to send a text message yet : )

Agreed,good for you Bobby. My father is 66 and he only took up using a standard type of mobile phone a few years ago.

He can text and make calls but still turns his phone off almost as soon as he's finished a call.