M melie New Member Mar 23, 2018 #1 my iPhone will not ring on a call and will not acknowledge a text with sound or vibe. Notifications are on . Sound is turned up. Do not disturb is not activated. Help! What am I missing? Thank you Mark
my iPhone will not ring on a call and will not acknowledge a text with sound or vibe. Notifications are on . Sound is turned up. Do not disturb is not activated. Help! What am I missing? Thank you Mark
carolineM70 Well-Known Member Mar 23, 2018 #2 Have you maybe accidentally switched the Mute switch on? (Above volume buttons)
M melie New Member Mar 23, 2018 #3 carolineM said: Have you maybe accidentally switched the Mute switch on? (Above volume buttons) Click to expand... That’s what it was. Thank you so much. But, now I feel really DUH
carolineM said: Have you maybe accidentally switched the Mute switch on? (Above volume buttons) Click to expand... That’s what it was. Thank you so much. But, now I feel really DUH
Old Goat Ninja Well-Known Member Mar 23, 2018 #5 melie said: That’s what it was. Thank you so much. But, now I feel really DUH Click to expand... Don't feel too bad. You're not the first person to post and ask this, and you won't be the last. It happens.
melie said: That’s what it was. Thank you so much. But, now I feel really DUH Click to expand... Don't feel too bad. You're not the first person to post and ask this, and you won't be the last. It happens.
iPhone and Apple News The Perfect Blend of Power, Portability, and Style – Baseus PicoGo 45W Charger ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon