What's new

Notification Center Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biebs

Reaction score
Can you help me people? My NC is not working. I´cant pull him down, even my status bar is not working, when im in a safari i press status bar to get on the top of the page and nothing happend. So I think its beacuse status bar.

i did reboot- nothing, i hold power + home for 10- still nothing. any other advices? ecept resore? :/

i did reboot- nothing, i hold power + home for 10- still nothing. any other advices? ecept resore? :/

Hold Power+Home button together until you see the Apple logo then release..

everything is on, yes i tried power + home button and nothing :/

alright. i did reboot, i did hard reset, and nothing. and i did a restore via itunes, and its still donest work. i can pull it down only when notification pops out and i can pull him only in landscape mode. heeeelp guys :((

If you have done a full restore with iTunes and still having problems then you may have problems with you iPhone capacitive touch screen ... the top portion of your screen is no longer sensitive to your touch...?

i dont know. it was working fine, and i left him on beacuse i was downloading game from installous and when i woke up i keep pulling but nothing. even when am in a safari on the bottom of the page i press the status bar but it doesnt scroll the to top. @bula, do you have some other sugestion? could it be that capacitive touch problem what you said? im freaking out. -_-

aaaaa but i can pull the nc when a notification pops out, sooo the capacitive touch is working soooo? omg its driving me crazyyyyy

i dont know. it was working fine, and i left him on beacuse i was downloading game from installous and when i woke up i keep pulling but nothing. even when am in a safari on the bottom of the page i press the status bar but it doesnt scroll the to top. @bula, do you have some other sugestion? could it be that capacitive touch problem what you said? im freaking out. -_-

Maybe it has something to do with what you downloaded from installous.
Don't be a pirate!
Delete whatever it was and just maybe it may work as normal!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

ahhaah we live in a world of pirate! didnt you read? i didi a fresh restore via itunes and still nothing :S

As you are an admitted pirate, Biebs - you'll receive no more help here at this forum. We do not condone piracy or support/help those that commit piracy. Not only is piracy against our rules - it's illegal. Don't be a pirate!

This thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.