What's new

Notes App - Which do you use?

WonderPam

Reaction score
Just curious. Which notes app do you use for your iPhone &/or iPad? I have used Catch (formerly 3 bananas) for years on previous android phones, my iPad 2 & now my new iPhone 4S. I like it because I have the capability to go online if I'm using my laptop or PC. However, I tend to type stuff & never bother reading it again. My husband uses Springpad. I like that it has the ability to create notebooks & it also has the option of opening/editing online. The interface for editing (or more specifically selecting to copy) is not as easy as Catch, at least in my opinion. I've just downloaded Evernote, so I'm going to give it a try as well. I like the reminders app that came out with iOS 5, but though the note apps I mentioned do have the capability of setting alarms/reminders, what I'm referring to is the actual taking & organization of notes (in separate categories). Thanks in advance for your input!

Pam

I just use the standard notes app. It does all I need now we have iCloud...

It's kinda tough to type stuff into iOS. But for the little notes that I do occasionally type, i just use the standard email and mail it to myself.