What's new

NO iPhone 5 This Year? iPhone 4S Leaked Via AT&T?

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkIh-zlS3nM]NO iPhone 5 This Year? iPhone 4S Leaked Via AT&T? - iOS LEAKED 8 - YouTube[/ame]​

Was it not said from the start that this year's release may be a 4S/4G rather than a 5 anyway?

That would totally suck imo

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...

iCrank said:
That's what o always thought.

Even at this point, with all the rumors out there, I don't know what to believe anymore! I can't wait for the conference so we know what's going on. iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, both? Its been so frustrating. In a few weeks we will finally know what's what! Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

iphone4ever said:
Even at this point, with all the rumors out there, I don't know what to believe anymore! I can't wait for the conference so we know what's going on. iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, both? Its been so frustrating. In a few weeks we will finally know what's what! Can't wait.

Thats why it's not good listening to the rumor mill. The phone doesn't bother as me as much as ios5 because Apple actually confirmed that.

iCrank said:
Thats why it's not good listening to the rumor mill. The phone doesn't bother as me as much as ios5 because Apple actually confirmed that.

I am looking forward to the WWDC. I just know they'll announce something spectacular!

iphone4ever said:
I am looking forward to the WWDC. I just know they'll announce something spectacular!

That happened in June! :D!! Thats where IOS 5 was announced! :)

darkstar2007 said:
That happened in June! :D!! Thats where IOS 5 was announced! :)

Lol...the only true thing apple announced this year happened and he missed that...

darkstar2007 said:
Ah it happens!! Lol. :D

No, I mean the big Apple event where they will announce the release of iOS 5 and the new iPhone. No, I was not in hibernation during the WWDC in June. Lol

iphone4ever said:
No, I mean the big Apple event where they will announce the release of iOS 5 and the new iPhone. No, I was not in hibernation during the WWDC in June. Lol

I knew what you meant. I was just playing with ya! Lol. :D!

Was it not said from the start that this year's release may be a 4S/4G rather than a 5 anyway?

I was also under the impression it would either be called 4S or 5 but maybe like what happened with the 3G and 3GS that we will see a 4S then next year a 5 possibly