What's new

Newby Wants Advice on Next Purchase

WestofLeft

Reaction score
Hello to all! OK, in previewing my post, I see I have to apologize already: my carefully inserted HRt's have disappeared, and everything I wrote is in one undifferentiated mass of text, hard to read. O well. MY QUESTION: I currently have a Storm 2 (it was free) and VZW is my carrier, and the Storm has long since worn out the advantage of its free-ness. And its battery, which wasn't much to begin with. Recently the development of new phones that hit the streets has taken on a dizzying pace, and I want something I'll be happy with for at least two or three years. Maybe that's a fond hope. So. I'm considering an iPhone, on Verizon, or possibly an HTC Droid, and would very much appreciate some help from users here as to what they love about the iPhone and what they do or don't love about the Droid. My thanks. Don.

Had a G1 droid, got an iphone and never regretted it. I think you'd be very happy with an Iphone. I heard Verizon doesn't allow surfing web while making calls, so who knows what else is limited. I have AT&T for my iphone 4 and it's fine in my area. I used to have a Iphone 3g with Tmobile and that was cool except for only being able to use the edge (2g) network and not the 3g.