T TMills New Member Jun 25, 2011 #1 Hi All, I'm a newbie wanting to learn more about my iphone 4. I have had it for a year and absolutely adore it. I am thinking about getting the new iphone5.
Hi All, I'm a newbie wanting to learn more about my iphone 4. I have had it for a year and absolutely adore it. I am thinking about getting the new iphone5.
Gregoris Well-Known Member Staff member Jun 26, 2011 #3 hello and welcome! i am thinking of doing the same thing when its released.. but if its not good i will probably stick with the iphone 4 as i have had it 2 days over a year and am still very happy with it
hello and welcome! i am thinking of doing the same thing when its released.. but if its not good i will probably stick with the iphone 4 as i have had it 2 days over a year and am still very happy with it