What's new

Newbie alert!! Heyyyy!!

EMZavala

Reaction score
Hey everyone!! Newbie here! I recently got my first iPhone and love it, so far!!

Just follow the guides, you'll be fine.

I used to think like that but just do your research get help from here and once you've done it you won't look back

I had an iPhone 4 now I've got a 4s and had to wait months for a jailbreak. It was torture lol

mikeglongo said:
I am but I'm scared of bricking it

Yeah man. Plus....you cannot brick your phone by jailbreaking it. Trust me. There is nothing a jailbreak can do that a restore wont fix. ;) just make sure ya check to make sure ya get the latest software and make sure it's compatible with your iOS and device model.

zig9449 said:
Yeah man. Plus....you cannot brick your phone by jailbreaking it. Trust me. There is nothing a jailbreak can do that a restore wont fix. ;) just make sure ya check to make sure ya get the latest software and make sure it's compatible with your iOS and device model.

Okay I'll try but what is the jailbreak I can use? Absinthe? I have iPhone 4s with 5.0.1 update

mikeglongo said:
Okay I'll try but what is the jailbreak I can use? Absinthe? I have iPhone 4s with 5.0.1 update

Yes. Absinthe us the only available jailbreak for A5 devices (4S & iPad 2) on 5.0.1. Just download it from greenpois0n.com. Be sure it is the latest version and it is the right one for your computers OS (Mac, Windows, Linux, etc).

zig9449 said:
Yes. Absinthe us the only available jailbreak for A5 devices (4S & iPad 2) on 5.0.1. Just download it from greenpois0n.com. Be sure it is the latest version and it is the right one for your computers OS (Mac, Windows, Linux, etc).

Alright thanks I'm going to take a look at it ASAP