I IPhone Blonde Guest May 14, 2011 #1 Hi, am new here.. Bought my 1st iPhone a few months ago. Came from blackberrys which I've had for years. Still not sure which one I prefer!!!
Hi, am new here.. Bought my 1st iPhone a few months ago. Came from blackberrys which I've had for years. Still not sure which one I prefer!!!
iGaz New Member May 14, 2011 #5 Forgot to say iPhones are much better. Unless you only use your iPhone for email. Lol...
I IPhone Blonde Guest May 14, 2011 #6 I hardly use my iPhone the only apps I have are facebook and angry birds. Xxx
Gregoris Well-Known Member Staff member May 14, 2011 #7 lol i got bored of angry bird a long time ago but its very addictive for a while.. never really like facebook but have an account sitting there and am getting into twitter a lot for f1 and jailbreak updates
lol i got bored of angry bird a long time ago but its very addictive for a while.. never really like facebook but have an account sitting there and am getting into twitter a lot for f1 and jailbreak updates
iPhone 16 Accessories SmallRig All-in-One Universal Quick Release Phone Video Rig Kit Pro for iPhone ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon