What's new

New to the Community

252chevyboyz

Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is James and I am new to the iPhone community but was a well established member in the Android community. I am a Super Mod on Android.net and a well established member on Droidforums.net. I shattered the screen on my old Rooted Droid 2 running Liberty ROM and since I'm economically budgeted I had to go with the better deal for the money. I got the iPhone 4 and have been pleased with how smooth it is so fat. I was hoping since the 4 doesn't have the dual core processor the battery might lay a little longer. Anyway I am glad to be part of the commuting and looking forward to learning this OS and meeting everyone here. Hopefully I'll be able to offer some help or advice along the way.

-James

Welcome! There are many former Android folks, like you and me, here. I hope you enjoy your iPhone as much as I've enjoyed mine. My Droid was rooted and my 4 S is Jail Broken. Hope you join us on the dark side as well.

Mike

hello everyone. i am new person in this forum sites.I m interested in guitar. please share any knowledge in any information about guitar. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the warm welcome y'all and I'm sure it won't take me long to join the dark side and jailbreak this device. Def want to get rid of some of these stock apps and customize it to my liking haha. I have enjoyed it so far and still getting use to it but I'll start reading up on the jailbreak process shortly just to make sure I know what I am doing. Great community here so far and lookin forward to sticking around and helping out. Also thanks for all the links to the different threads. Looks like I got a couple hours of reading ahead of me today

-James

I appreciate it :) and so far it seems like a great community here as well.

What I am coming from:
7db88c17.jpg