What's new

New to iPhone but not forums

schn3pp3r

Reaction score
Like my title says, I'm new to iPhone, but not forums. I live in arizona and like tinkering on electronics. My old
Time fav wqs my original xbox. Not the same as iphone but i did have to hack or mod it from the ground up. Its
Currently holding a 120 gig hdd with almost all platforms and games :) as well as media and web browsers, but
Just sitting in the closet collecting dust.

My iphone 4 on the other hand has got my attention. I haven't hacked or modded my phone at all, but want to.
It's at a 4.2.10 firmware right now so I'm hosed for an untethered jb. I don't have any blobs saved, or atleast don't know how. I do have an encrypted backup from when I first got my phone, but not sure if it was 4.2.9 or my current firmware. Anyways, I'll have a look around and introduce myself here and there and ask questions that I cannot find with the search button. If anyone right now can help me, or tell me how I can get to a specific firmware so I can do an untethered jb please pm me, or just let me know. Have a good day and hope to see you all around :)

Welcome to this forum.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!!! :)

Welcome. I'm new to forums, but not new to iPhone + modifications.
But either way it has my attention all the same :^)
enjoy your iPhoning adventure.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net