What's new

New T.G.I. Friday’s App Lets You Pay Your Bill, Browse Menu and Uncover Special Promo

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score

T.G.I. Friday’s announced that it has launched the first app to be released by a casual dining restaurant that lets you pay bills, browse the menu and find out about special offers. You can even use the app to start a tab, keep track of it through the evening, and then pay it at the end.

"This new app puts the Friday experience at guests' fingertips - whether they're looking for the closest Friday's to celebrate and indulge or if they want to pay their bar tab quickly," said Ricky Richardson, chief operating officer at T.G.I. Friday's.

As well as the quick pay and location finder features, the app also lets you share updates from happy hour to your social network friends, check out special drinks and menu promotions, and find out what’s going on at your local T.G.I. Friday’s.

The “pay at the table” function is available in more than 300 participating Friday’s restaurants.

"The launch of the T.G.I. Friday's app is only the beginning for us in this realm. We look forward to continuing to enhance the digital experience and new mobile app with more functionalities to come," said Richardson.

Just looking at this app makes me want one of their burgers!

Click here to download the free app: App Store - Friday's

Source: T.G.I. Friday’s via VentureBeat

Last edited by a moderator: