What's new

New SMARTPHONE MAGAZINE!!!!!!

Sounds great, I'll probably subscribe
but I don't like electronic magazines.
I prefer the actual magazine in my hand, just feels a lot better

Hello,
I am interested in making a smartphone magazine and was wondering if any one would be interested in buying it. The price would be £2.49 and would be printed professionally. It would have sections for different types of smartphone such as iPhone's and Androids. It will also have reviews, comparisons of phones, Apps of the fortnight and general smartphone news. It would be a fortnightly magazine. Please if you think you would be interested in this magazine leave a post.

Thanks,
Adam

It's really a good idea. It was more than one year ago, so did you do it? how is your smartphone magazine going now? is it good? I really want to keep in touch with you, Adam. Please contact me as soon as possible at yahoo nickname: nhatuocnhatthanh or [email protected]. look forward to your reply!
Regards,
Ketty

I will be honest. Smartphone magazines don't work becuase technology changes so fast you won't be able to keep up. The web blogs and tech sites have hard enough time let alone if you actually print anything. Start a web blog, see if that works for you.

I am SO in for this one....and if you are in need of any help, count me in! I recently switched over from Android with an iPhone 4S 32GB. I have a fairly decent amount of knowledge in smart phones, and I also know some developers pretty high up in the XDA community....as I was once one myself - [ROM][ACS] Koni's ELITE Series III - (ES3 - 03/24/11) - The evolution of ELITE!!! - xda-developers

So if you need article writers or researcher, please do not hesitate to look me up. I have written for a few blogs and websites in the past, and would love the chance to do so again...more so on a regular basis :)