What's new

smittyzz

Reaction score
Im smitty im a new member, im getting the 32gb iphone 4 hopefully in 2 weeks, depending on my paycheck, i am getting my own contract with atnt bc i turned 18 yesterday i am of age to do so but i have no credit :/ but im working on that but because i dont i have to deposit 500 dollars so it will be around 850ish.. lame but i want the iphone 4 with the real contract, im currently replacing the screen in my jailbroke iphone 3g 8gb (running on atnt prepaid account) bc i dropped it at work. im 18 im in school and i work around 30-40 hours a week at my local pizza hut and pizza hut offers 23 % off ALL monthly bills. and i love my job. and im getting a vehicle next.
thats alot of info lol
and im getting the 32GB bc its 2x the space for only 100 more and i have never had a touch or iphone over 8gb and i always run out of space. and i want more now. i have had like 2 ipod touches and 3 iphones, 2g->2g->3g(current)->4g in the next few weeks. i try to take good care of my stuff but i am ruff on my electronics. but i am getting a case and im going to baby the 4g when i get it :)
theres a few cents from me to you :)
also i have been an apple fan for years, and i repair my own preducts. im amazing with electronics but to be safe i will probly get applecare to be safe

Last edited:
Im smitty im a new member, im getting the 32gb iphone 4 hopefully in 2 weeks, depending on my paycheck, i am getting my own contract with atnt bc i turned 18 yesterday i am of age to do so but i have no credit :/ but im working on that but because i dont i have to deposit 500 dollars so it will be around 850ish.. lame but i want the iphone 4 with the real contract, im currently replacing the screen in my jailbroke iphone 3g 8gb (running on atnt prepaid account) bc i dropped it at work. im 18 im in school and i work around 30-40 hours a week at my local pizza hut and pizza hut offers 23 % off ALL monthly bills. and i love my job. and im getting a vehicle next.
thats alot of info lol
and im getting the 32GB bc its 2x the space for only 100 more and i have never had a touch or iphone over 8gb and i always run out of space. and i want more now. i have had like 2 ipod touches and 3 iphones, 2g->2g->3g(current)->4g in the next few weeks. i try to take good care of my stuff but i am ruff on my electronics. but i am getting a case and im going to baby the 4g when i get it :)
theres a few cents from me to you :)
also i have been an apple fan for years, and i repair my own preducts. im amazing with electronics but to be safe i will probly get applecare to be safe

That is a lot of info about yourself ;). But anyways, Happy Belated 18th Birthday kid from Hawaii.

haha thanks and yea that was, thanks for the welcome

Happy birthday. Guess an iphone 4 is a good birthday present to yourself. Being someone whos come from the other iphones as well, i will tell you that you have so much to look forward to.

thanks guys, and yea it is, but i wont get it for another 2 weeks, and i might have to sell my 3g to have enought for the 32gb model, im willing after iput the new screen in and then i will use the 3g for the remaining time till u get paid, then i willput it up on ebay a few days before i get paid so i willhopefullyhave it all at the same time. i might have to wait 4 weeks and just keep my 3g, so i can pull it out and say hey guys you like thisiphone,? check the iphone 4 out as i pull it out haha thatd be sick but i might wait 4 weeks, i have never had an iphone or touch over or less then 8gbs and 16 is ok but i want 32, i wanna puts lots of musicand lots of apps and some movies on there too :)