What's new

New member with a query

ppeetteerr

Reaction score
Hello All,
I am new to this forum and new to Iphones so will probably be using this forum quite a bit in the next few months.
My first query is, I want to be able to access my pc outlook, to be able to see my existing inbox etc and also my Outlook Organiser from my iphone5s and understand that it can be done using itunes.
I have downloaded the latest itunes and synced my iphone.
Now, on some websites I have seen instructions to go into 'itunes' then 'devices' then 'Info' then 'contacts' then 'outlook'.
However when I go into info all I get is 3x messages saying 'Sync Contacts', 'Sync Calender' and 'Sync Other' and all advising they are done with Icloud but there is nothing about Outlook and I can go no further
Can anybody advise how this can be done please
Best regards
ppeetteerr

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Here are the instructions for syncing contacts from Windows:
Synchronize Outlook and Apple iPhone or iPod touch contacts - Outlook
I hope this will help a bit. Make sure that iCloud is not set up on your iPhone when you sync your device to iTunes.

Another option to get the emails, contacts and calendars to the iPhone, would be to set up the account on your device. That's done on your iPhone in Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars.

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Here are the instructions for syncing contacts from Windows:
Synchronize Outlook and Apple iPhone or iPod touch contacts - Outlook
I hope this will help a bit. Make sure that iCloud is not set up on your iPhone when you sync your device to iTunes.

Another option to get the emails, contacts and calendars to the iPhone, would be to set up the account on your device. That's done on your iPhone in Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars.

Hello JA,
Thanks for the reply but when i hit the 'info' all I get are the 3x messages with headings saying 'Sync Contacts', 'Sync Calender' and 'Sync Other' and all advising they are done with Icloud.
It doesn'tgive me any options to do anything.
Bes Regards

Hello JA,
Thanks for the reply but when i hit the 'info' all I get are the 3x messages with headings saying 'Sync Contacts', 'Sync Calender' and 'Sync Other' and all advising they are done with Icloud.
It doesn'tgive me any options to do anything.
Bes Regards
If iCloud is set up on your iPhone, sign out. Then connect your iPhone to iTunes, and try this again.