What's new

New Member Offering

TheKingfish

Reaction score
I am a veteran of many other forums over the years, but a newbie here. When coming into a forum, I have never posted an intro, but I am so far behind-the-arc on this subject that I thought it best to supply a heads-up. In other words, I could be a high-maintenance learner……

Coming directly off a flip-style Tracfone, I am still “crawling” before the walk. I try, but so far find only minimal things about my new phone intuitive. Of course, that will moderate with time (I think). I have also found the Apple community rather immersive; something my nature is attempting to limit.

So, there it is. I will likely start with a post on administering my email, so you can first look for me on that subject. Overall, I look forward to the help my future iPhone forums experience will bring.
Thank you,
TheKingfish
iPhone SE 3 – purchased Nov/2023

I am a veteran of many other forums over the years, but a newbie here. When coming into a forum, I have never posted an intro, but I am so far behind-the-arc on this subject that I thought it best to supply a heads-up. In other words, I could be a high-maintenance learner……

Coming directly off a flip-style Tracfone, I am still “crawling” before the walk. I try, but so far find only minimal things about my new phone intuitive. Of course, that will moderate with time (I think). I have also found the Apple community rather immersive; something my nature is attempting to limit.

So, there it is. I will likely start with a post on administering my email, so you can first look for me on that subject. Overall, I look forward to the help my future iPhone forums experience will bring.
Thank you,
TheKingfish
iPhone SE 3 – purchased Nov/2023
Welcome to the Forum, Kingfish!