What's new

New guy

Cj_sat69

Reaction score
Hi guys im new on here and need some help, i recently restored my iphone via itunes and i lost all my pictures from my photo stream and. My camera roll.

Ive tried various things to get them back but they dont work. Are are still actually on the phone because when i look at the folder through iphone explorer they are all there but just do not show up normally.

Any suggestions would be great as this is driving me crazy

Thanks

Cj

Oh i forgot to mention its a iphone 4s

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I hope you are able to get your issue resolved and pictures back.

Hi and welcome Cj.... Your question would best be resolved in the "Help" forum. In any case, I understand your problem. I've used iTunes several times before and have lost gobs of "stuff" with its nebulous "synch" button. iTunes has always been a pox on the iPhone and its users (many of them), unless you use it over 148 times to be able to understand its idiosyncrasies. Best of luck to you....

Yeah itunes does my head it, thanks for the advice guys

Hello,
i am also new on this community. This is my first post as i am a programmer and i think from this forum community, i can earn much. I have heard few days before about [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Leonardo, is this programming language or anything else. How this can help us to me or programmer like me. [/FONT]

G'day and welcome to the ForuM!!!!!!!! :)