C Curt New Member Oct 7, 2011 #1 Hello everyone. I am Curt totally apple junkie!!! I am very happy to have find this site. I love my iPhone 4, my macbook pro and my iPad 2!! Thanks for allowing me to join.
Hello everyone. I am Curt totally apple junkie!!! I am very happy to have find this site. I love my iPhone 4, my macbook pro and my iPad 2!! Thanks for allowing me to join.
iFrog Super Moderator Staff member Oct 7, 2011 #4 Hello and welcome to the forum, we hope that you enjoy the community.
C Curt New Member Oct 7, 2011 #5 Hello. Thank you very much!! I am really enjoying this site. Looking at new stuff for my iPhone 4.
iCrank Member Oct 7, 2011 #7 Welcome to the forums. Please take time to read our forum rules. http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/iphoneforums-rules-please-read-3711/ Enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the forums. Please take time to read our forum rules. http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/iphoneforums-rules-please-read-3711/ Enjoy your stay!