What's new

new girl here

gothicchic

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm a gothic chic into sci fi, comics, anime, shopping and do it yourself shows. Other than that I like to learn, better myself and participate in actiivism. My top fav comics are deadpool, young avengers, grifter and stormwatch. Ior who. also like LOSH. My favorite sci fi shows right now are star trek enterprise and doctor who. I'm here because none of my friends are into the iphone. I hope to make some friends, help others and get some help myself. I only got the iphone a month ago and I'm still figuring it out though so I'm not sure how much help I'll be. If you have any questions about me go ahead and ask. As long as it's not personal info I'm pretty open.

gothicchic said:
Hey all! I'm a gothic chic into sci fi, comics, anime, shopping and do it yourself shows. Other than that I like to learn, better myself and participate in actiivism. My top fav comics are deadpool, young avengers, grifter and stormwatch. Ior who. also like LOSH. My favorite sci fi shows right now are star trek enterprise and doctor who. I'm here because none of my friends are into the iphone. I hope to make some friends, help others and get some help myself. I only got the iphone a month ago and I'm still figuring it out though so I'm not sure how much help I'll be. If you have any questions about me go ahead and ask. As long as it's not personal info I'm pretty open.

Welcome to the forums. Gothicchic. You'll find good and well mannered people here.

Hello and welcome Gothic Chick! :) dont worry we will help you get the most out of the iphone and hopefully you will learn some helpful things and fix any problems you might have..

so what phones do your friends use?

Hi ....Chick, glad you're here. Enjoy your iPhone. When's the next Star Trek movie coming? I can hardly wait!

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!

A fellow doc who and sci-fi fan - woo hoo!! :)

Hello and welcome. Nice to meet you. I am a newbie here too. Hope you enjoy your stay here.