What's new

New Apple user

quad racer

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site and new to Apple products, (Blackberry user in recovery).I love the newer device except for linking my email from my website. I didn't have any issues linking it to my Blackberry, but my iphone 4s wont link? Any help is greatly appreciated. My wife and I have struck out everywhere else. Im looking forward to a long term relationship with this forum and my new iphone. Thanks, Quad Racer

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Hi - can I say hello too?
Also new to iphones (and a returner to mac's after many, many year's absence) At the moment I am a bit underwhelmed - as I can't get my factory unlocked (& pre-owned) phone to recognise my sim. But I bet there is an answer on here in these forums somewhere!
Have a good day everyone!

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site and new to Apple products, (Blackberry user in recovery).I love the newer device except for linking my email from my website. I didn't have any issues linking it to my Blackberry, but my iphone 4s wont link? Any help is greatly appreciated. My wife and I have struck out everywhere else. Im looking forward to a long term relationship with this forum and my new iphone. Thanks, Quad Racer

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

Thanks for the replies and I will do a search to help with the email connection.