What's new

New App from the Sunshine Coast, Australia

Nudibranch

Reaction score
I have recently uploaded to iTunes a new App called 'Nudibranch ID'.

This field guide will place right at your fingertips, anytime and anywhere, an outstanding selection of 700 species of Nudibranch found in the Central Indo-Pacific Region from Japan to Australia, a zone where marine fauna diversity is at its greatest.
>>> No web connection required!

Nudibranch Facts - Information about Nudibranchs, what they are and what makes them so interesting and unique in the underwater world.

Species - An alphabetical listing of 700 species of Nudibranch to be found in the Central Indo-Pacific Region in a scrollable index that provides access to individual species pages containing a large photo and information about the selected species.

Families - Descriptions of the 56 Families represented in this App providing external morphology information that allows comparison and contrast between the Families.

Images - The Images Gallery is a scrollable screen of Nudibranch thumbnails. They are presented 4 across the screen providing 24
"at a glance" images.

Search - Full search ability. Search for information from the Species pages. Use whole or parts of text.

The App is easy to use, informative and fast. Useful for divers, naturalists and students. inudibrach dot com is the supporting web site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome on board Gary my friend, Its a pleasure to see you and more important your new App. Just for the record Nudibranch is a long time customer of mine dating back to the 90's Gary's knowledge as a professional Diver provides him with an in depth knowledge of Nudibrach. He has created web sites, books and now an iphone app and as I believe a soon to be released ipad app as well. He is also a professional Mac designer one of the best I have met and not to forget a iphone, ipad developer. So I ask all members and visitors take a look at his web site and see the results. He will have some images here soon.

Cheers Mate

Last edited: