What's new

Need to recover items from iCloud

chubaka

Reaction score
I recently upgraded from the iPhone 4 to the 5 and at the time of activation did not restore from iCloud where my 4 had been backed up thinking I could recover at a later point in time. The only things I need from the back up are; a few pictures, some ring tones that i personally created, and a fuel log app with the data. I prefer not to involve my 5 in the process if at all possible. Hopefully i can bring the fuel app and my ring tones back to the 5 through iTunes. Below is a snapshot of what my current iCloud account looks like. The white phone is the 4 back up, and the black is the 5
uga5ahuj.jpg

What are my options now if any at all?
As usual, any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I recently upgraded from the iPhone 4 to the 5 and at the time of activation did not restore from iCloud where my 4 had been backed up thinking I could recover at a later point in time. The only things I need from the back up are; a few pictures, some ring tones that i personally created, and a fuel log app with the data. I prefer not to involve my 5 in the process if at all possible. Hopefully i can bring the fuel app and my ring tones back to the 5 through iTunes. Below is a snapshot of what my current iCloud account looks like. The white phone is the 4 back up, and the black is the 5

What are my options now if any at all?
As usual, any insight would be greatly appreciated.

When info is stored on iCloud is it actually moved, copied or both?
Also are Safari bookmarks saved to iCloud?