What's new

Need some help

Mets07104

Reaction score
I have a question if someone could please help me I have AT&T and I'm Still under the unlimited data Plan. I'm new to this Jailbreaking stuff I paid someone to jailbreak my phone and put in tweets that now I know wasn't right Because They install the free version And I don't recommend pirating. My question is I use between 20 and 30 gigs Every cycle I was using tether me The free version To connect to my iPad And laptop. After four months Of using to tweet I received a text message from AT&T stating That if I keep tethering they would Remove me from a unlimited plan. Which tethering tweet would you recommend Also After purchasing the tweet will AT&T still noticed that I'm tethering? Hope someone can help

I have a question if someone could please help me I have AT&T and I'm Still under the unlimited data Plan. I'm new to this Jailbreaking stuff I paid someone to jailbreak my phone and put in tweets that now I know wasn't right Because They install the free version And I don't recommend pirating. My question is I use between 20 and 30 gigs Every cycle I was using tether me The free version To connect to my iPad And laptop. After four months Of using to tweet I received a text message from AT&T stating That if I keep tethering they would Remove me from a unlimited plan. Which tethering tweet would you recommend Also After purchasing the tweet will AT&T still noticed that I'm tethering? Hope someone can help

They detected your tethering the first time, now they'll be on the lookout for it. It doesn't matter what tethering plan you use, such plans produce telltale data usage patterns, which can be detected. Unless you want to lose your unlimited data plan, I'd advise you to stop tethering.

I called AT&T and I was told that the last time I was Tethering was in 2011. So I Deleted the free tether me Tweet from cydia. I was thinking of purchasing the Real tether me Tweet. Do you think AT&T will still notice I'm tethering. I also saw another tweet By tether me that let me Edit. I need my tethering

I called AT&T and I was told that the last time I was Tethering was in 2011. So I Deleted the free tether me Tweet from cydia. I was thinking of purchasing the Real tether me Tweet. Do you think AT&T will still notice I'm tethering. I also saw another tweet By tether me that let me Edit. I need my tethering

Well, I guess you have a choice to make, then, tethering or unlimited data use. Yes, if they go looking, they will be able to detect if you're still tethering.