What's new

Need recommendations for belt-clip holster and car vent mount

GAMESHARQ

Reaction score
I have the iphone 6+ with a Trentium 6L case on it and I would like to get a belt-clip holster (pocket style as opposed to clip-in style) as well as a vent-clip car mount.

For the vent-clip car mount, I was considering the Kenu Airframe+, but it has several bad reviews on Amazon.com, alluding to poor quality and not fitting the iphone 6+. Is there anyone who owns this product and can tell me how well it has worked for them? It needs to fit my phone with the case on it.

For the belt-clip holster, I was considering the monsoon TURIN II Vertical Leather Case Holster with Rotating Belt Clip, but again, it has several bad reviews on Amazon.com. People say the belt clip breaks off and that the material is not real leather and wears out quickly. Is there anyone who owns this product and can tell me how well it worked for them? Again, it needs to fit my phone with the case on it.

I am also open to any other suggestions/recommendations.

Thanks!

I got the Airframe+ so now all I need is a holster. I need a pouch-style one as opposed to those one-sided holsters that clip on. Is there anything that someone can recommend?