T tdcorona09 New Member Mar 20, 2012 #1 I cannot jail break my iphone 3Gs running 5.1 how can I do this? I need to be able to change my APN to run with straight talk SIM card
I cannot jail break my iphone 3Gs running 5.1 how can I do this? I need to be able to change my APN to run with straight talk SIM card
Jmills87 Well-Known Member Mar 20, 2012 #2 The only way to jailbreak 5.1 currently is to perform a tethered jailbreak via Redsn0w, unless you have the old bootrom, in which case it will be untethered.
The only way to jailbreak 5.1 currently is to perform a tethered jailbreak via Redsn0w, unless you have the old bootrom, in which case it will be untethered.
iPhone and Apple News The Perfect Blend of Power, Portability, and Style – Baseus PicoGo 45W Charger ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon