What's new

My newest song and video from a tornado that took my house.

ThaHandyman

Reaction score
So I went to this forum, and didn't realy get an answer for my question, but I thought I'd post this here. I wrote, produced, and recorded this song (apart from the guitar solo in the bridge) by myself, and all the video comes from my iPhone. Most of the video is my house after a Tornado took it on May 24th in Piedmont, OK, the rest is just random crap!

Let me know what you think plz!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Xg6fuyAr4[/ame]

nevermind the dirty face i appear to b making here! ^

Last edited:
So I went to this forum, and didn't realy get an answer for my question, but I thought I'd post this here. I wrote, produced, and recorded this song (apart from the guitar solo in the bridge) by myself, and all the video comes from my iPhone. Most of the video is my house after a Tornado took it on May 24th in Piedmont, OK, the rest is just random crap!

Let me know what you think plz!

‪New Horizon Complex Part II‬‏ - YouTube

nevermind the dirty face i appear to b making here! ^

it sucks that you lost your home to that disaster but thank god you survived good video

That sucks dude, i hope nobody was hurt and you all are safe. God bless

Thanx yall, everyone was okay, we had a storm shelter thankfully. The house was gone of course, but everyone I knew was safe, though there were others who weren't. I thought the video was maybe a little fitting though.