What's new

My foldable wireless keyboard arrived -- a "Major Prize"

superfish

Reaction score
The iClever keyboard that I won in the forum contest arrived with the mail yesterday. It is really nice and well constructed. I was a little disappointed that there was no "leg lamp" in the box.

I'm not sure what role it will play with my idevices and PCs but I will report back here when I have used it for a while. It will surely find a place in my iPad bag when I'm out and around.

Thanks again,\

Bob aka, superfish

Edit 4/7/16 I have found one minor irritation. The keyboard does not lie flat on my desk. The battery compartment is slightly higher than the ends when folded out. I fixed by putting some foam shelf liner under the keyboard. So far works fine with my devices. bp

Last edited:
Thank you for letting us know, We will look forward to your thoughts on it.

Just to close this out --- I like the keyboard and it's useful.
I use it on my desk (in front of the PC keyboard) when I need to type into my iPhone 6s. I also take it with me when I'm out and about with just my phone. My iPad has a keyboard case so I don't usually need another for that.

As I noted above my only criticism is that the keyboard doesn't lay flat when on my desk. It rocks from side to side if I use keys on the ends of the keyboard. I usually just put a pad under it.

So, thanks again,
Superfish, aka - Bob