What's new

My CARD Arrived From The Cards App On iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score

When it launched last week, I took you guys through the ordering process of a card from the Cards app. This is Apple's new service that allows you to make a virtual greeting card and send out a physical one to anyone for free. You go through the steps of adding a photo, theme, text, and more through the app and then send it out right on your device. The card arrived in about 5 days(could possibly take longer or shorter to get to you) and it came in a nice packaged envelope. Upon opening the envelope you get the card you made on your device!

I thought it would have been a little better quality. For $2.99-4.99 it's not too bad. I was expecting a glossy card that would make the picture on the front shine. Instead you get something that resembles an inkjet print. Of course the gloss I long for would cost a bit extra but maybe this service will blow up and we'll get some upgrades!

You can download the Cards application from the App Store for FREE with all cards sent within the U.S. costing $2.99 and Internationally for $4.99. Not too shabby.

P.S. One more thing Apple, I never received my push notification. Did you guys?

Last edited by a moderator: